The guy’s have another special guest on this week and it’s health guru Shawn Stevenson. Shawn is the host of "The Model Health Show" and today he answered some common health questions from listeners. Some of the important things he goes over are what the word organic actually means, why green leafy vegetables are important, and when you should check the scale. One of the most important things Shawn talks about is the impact of stress on our minds and bodies. Shawn gives an incredible amount of information on how to stay healthy inside and out. Be sure to check out the studies about sleep, flu shots, and stress.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [03:27] - Gazelle of the week
- [10:00] - Fair or Foul
- [19:00] - “Real” Organic
- [34:00] - When to Check The Scale
- [1:00:00] - What is Stress ?
- [1:09:00] - Flu Shot Talk
- [1:18:00] - 100 Day Challenge
- [1:27:00] - Nugget Of The Day
Things To Think About:
- “Can you obtain and still maintain.”
- “How you do anything is how you do everything.”
- “The best form of exercise is any exercise you will do.”
- “Your thoughts create chemistry in your body.”
Things Mentioned by Shawn Stevenson:
- Contact Wells Financial Legacy at 1-800-339-8034 for a FREE consultation with a credit specialist.
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just use the promo code “SUCCESS”. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go
- Hello Fresh is giving our listeners $30 off your first week of deliveries just use the code “SUCCESS30”
See ET Live:
- Chicago, IL October 29 Take Control Entrepreneurship Series
- Los Angeles, CA November 12 Stay Ready Conference
- March 2018 Phenomenal Life Cruise